• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see any Adobe Fonts in XD.

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to work in XD, but my Adobe Fonts are not showing up in my available fonts list, only my physically installed ones. I'm trying to use Acumin specifically, which is an activated font on my account, as well as a valid font for web. No one else has seemed to have this problem. I have tried rebooting my application and my system, as well as logging in and out of my Adobe account.

Can anyone help with this?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Thanks for sharing the log files. I have attached your log files to the existing bug.  The team is investigating on it. I will get back to you if any other information is required from your end. 

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simon,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to see Acumin Adobe Fonts in XD. We would love to know a few more details in order to investigate the issue-

• Would you mind confirming if you're able to see this fonts in other Adobe apps?
  • Is it possible for you to share the screenshot of your about XD info page?
  • Are you able to see the activated font in the Creative Cloud Desktop app?
  • Have you tried activating and deactivating the fonts?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried activating and deactivating the font, to no avail. I can see and use the fonts fine in other apps, and my Creative Cloud Desktop app says the font is activated. According to the About XD page, I am running Version: 28.4.12.3 (Starter), Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.34.67.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the details. Could you please try signing out and signing in on Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app and reboot the computer and check again. Also, please update Adobe XD to the latest version which is 28.5.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated XD, signed in and out of Adobe, and rebooted my computer. None of these have affected my situation.

On another note, I'm not sure why my version of XD was outdated. I downloaded the application for the first time about 8 hours ago.

Also, I would appreciate if the title of this thread was reverted to what I had it as before. This problem does not pertain only to Acumin, but all Adobe Fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, do you happen to use a font manager?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not. I am only using the basic font installation that Windows 10 provides, alongside Adobe Fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. Would you mind switching to a different network and see if that helps? If that doesn't help, please try to do a fresh installation of both Creative Cloud Desktop app and XD using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Switching networks and a full reinstall did not help.

However, I think I may have discovered the cause, even if I can't explain it - even after reinstalls of Creative Cloud and XD, my XD app has no Creative Cloud connectivity. No cloud saves, no library, and assumedly, no Adobe Fonts. Does anyone know the fix to this? Apparently, restarts, full reinstalls, updates, and everything else I've done don't fix this.

Every other Adobe app I use (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) have full Creative Cloud connectivity - XD is the only one doing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for performing the troubleshooting steps. Would you mind generating the log files using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html? Please upload the file to shared locations such as Creative Cloud and share the url with us.

We will try our best to investigate the logs and also escalate the issue to the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud upload failed, so here's the file via MediaFire.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the log files. I have attached your log files to the existing bug.  The team is investigating on it. I will get back to you if any other information is required from your end. 

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines