Highlighted

Unable to see Cloud documents in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a bunch of files in XD that I saved to the cloud. Today, when I opened the program, ALL my cloud files were missing! I can see them online on Adobe assets but have absolutely no way of downloading them or opening them up in XD. I urgently need access to these files so if someone could help me sort this out, I'd really appreciate it. 

PS--I've updated XD, uninstalled/ reinstalled it... neither has worked.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to see Cloud documents in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a bunch of files in XD that I saved to the cloud. Today, when I opened the program, ALL my cloud files were missing! I can see them online on Adobe assets but have absolutely no way of downloading them or opening them up in XD. I urgently need access to these files so if someone could help me sort this out, I'd really appreciate it. 

PS--I've updated XD, uninstalled/ reinstalled it... neither has worked.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble seeing your cloud documents in Adobe XD. We would request you to please share the OS and XD version of your machine.

We would suggest trying the steps mentioned below:

Create a new file and save it to the cloud.
Close XD, then reopen it.
In the startup window, go to the cloud documents folder
Check the box in the corner of the new file, and delete it.

If you wait a second you should see all the old documents reappear in the folder.

Let us know if that helps. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response, Harshika!

Mac OS High Sierra Version 10.13.6

XD Version 23.1.32.2

I have already tried the steps you recommended; nothing shows up.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi s77marwah, 

Sorry that you're unable to see the Cloud Documents in XD and thanks for sharing the details. Is there any error message that you see when you select Cloud Document, or it is simply blank when you click it? 

I'd also recommend trying the steps mentioned here: - https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html

Please update this discussion with the results. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2019 1
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response, Atul. There was no error message, just an empty folder.

The steps you mentioned did not help... all my software was already updated.

However, today the files suddenly appeared back in the cloud folder out of the blue! No clue what caused the problem or what resolved it. Regardless, thanks for your help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Same issue here, I lost my one week work. When I open them I have nothing in the work area and no any button is clickable, there is a loader on the screen and I can not to close the window.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. Could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check again if it works or not.

If this doesn't help, please share a few more details like:

• A screenshot of the About XD info page.
  • The version of the Operating System.
  • Are you connected to a private network or a managed network like a work or school network?

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2020 0