• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see components panel in XD on windows.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since today morning I've been having an issue with the components panel. I've been working on a file for months but, for some reason, the components panel won't show/load all of the components. It looks like as if it's a memory problem that won't load the whole file.

Also, when I create new components it won't show up in the panels. I've tryed reinstalling, creating a new project, installing on a different PC with no sucess.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This is very strange behaviour. We will try our best to help you. Would you mind sharing the OS and XD version of your machine? Is it happening with all the files or with a specific file?

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Could you finally solve the problem? I'm having the same and I cannot find an answer.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ValeQuiroga,

We are sorry to hear you're facing issues with layers and assets panels. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of your about XD info page? I would also request you to please try signing out of XD and sign back in. 

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines