Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see my last day work in XD.

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This afternoon, after the break, a message appear which tell me that my document has been modify by another user. I click on cancel but I lost all my last updates.

I work alone. I don't understand.

On my mac, in the document history of adobe xd, there is a hole since yesterday afternoon and I see nothing for this morning. I don't see the automatic backups.

And on creative cloud, I see a conflicted copy document.

Could you help me please ?

Best regard,

Alex

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex,

We are sorry to hear you're unable to see the changes made in the file. After XD 32 the discarded changes will be archived to the Deleted folder so you can recover anything that you don't want to lose. Could you please check the deleted folder and the version history of the file and see if you can find your work?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Thank you for your reply.

On creative cloud, the delete files folder is empty.

In my document, there is a hole since monday morning in the document history of adobe xd.

In the conflicted copy document, the history isn't available.

I think, this is a problem with the cloud synchronization.

I don't want this problem to happen again. How to cut synchronization with the cloud please ?

Best regards,

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the additional information, Alex. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the about XD info page and the operating system you're working on? Could you please also try the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/fix-issues-with-xd-cloud-documents.html#cloud-docs-data-missing?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines