• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see "Fixed Position" option in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a scrolling function in my Adobe XD, but want to fix some objects. The 'fixed support' feature is not available in my app....

<The title was edited by moderator>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. The Fixed position option is available in Prototype mode now. Once you select the object in Prototype mode, the fix position option appears in properties panel. 

Please check out this article for more info:https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/create-scrollable-artboards.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

it doesnt work. 

The object are gone when i'm doing that.

please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, actually they moved this feature from the dashboard to the prototype section, All you have to do is select an object and click on a prototype, in the end, you will found a checkbox with the name fix position when scrolling. Let me know if it works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines