Highlighted

Unable to see share function in Adobe XD.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happen on 4 of my projects now. Everytime i switch to share tab, the share functions are not showing.
Need fix for this asap as it distrup my workflow and companies time.

D989D5AB-B50E-4DD4-A941-BD2B5B73F7E7_1_105_c.jpeg

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Error, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to see share function in Adobe XD.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happen on 4 of my projects now. Everytime i switch to share tab, the share functions are not showing.
Need fix for this asap as it distrup my workflow and companies time.

D989D5AB-B50E-4DD4-A941-BD2B5B73F7E7_1_105_c.jpeg

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Error, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ronnel-istox,

Just trying to help you out.

What version are you using? so that I'll also cross check in my machine.

Did you link all artboards and marked a home artboard in prototype mode?

ajaysanaga

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ajaysanaga,
Thank you so much for your reply. 
Im using the latest version 24.3.22.2 and yes i always set a home artboard on my prototype. 

Regards,
Ronnel

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That doesn't look quite right to me and sorry to hear you're facing trouble using XD. Would you mind relaunching XD & try with creating a single artboard first? & let us know if it worked fine on a new file.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Thanks for your reply. Im always relaunching XD even restarting my mac when this happens to my project but still this doesnt fix the issue. What i always end up is copying all the artboard on a new project and relinking all again which will be a problem on a ongoing project then i need to send out again the new link to all stakeholders.

Best Regards,

Ronnel

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me as well. It appears to be caused when the Slected board is linked with a transistion in prototype. Adobe, need a fix. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had another user with the same issue, and one of the components was causing this issue. Deleting and recreating the component helped.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If none of the troubleshooting steps here helped, and you need more assistance, can you upload your files to a shared location and share the URL with Harshika for further investigation over a private message?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this issue as well, the Share tab only worked again after I had made local versions of any linked components from other documents.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2019 0