• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see the share link in the share link box in Adobe XD.

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking at someone's XD file, and the share link is not showing up in the box. I know one has been created because I was also given a separate URL, and it works. But I'm wondering why I can't see it in the XD file itself in the share link box?

Thank you in advance for your insights!

<The title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chava,

Thank you for reaching out. That looks quite strange, would you mind elaborating more about the issue? It would be superhelpful if you can share the screenshot of the screen so that we can have a better understanding of the issue?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Harshika,

Thank you so much! I don't know if this helps below: this XD file was sent to me (I removed the title and some content), along with a separate share link. The share link works fine, but the URL doesn't show up in the XD file itself under "share link".

Thank you!

Chava

Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 6.07.41 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the screenshot. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of your about XD page? Is it happening with all the files or with this specific file?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines