• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to share, 404 error

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been unable to share Adobe XD project for over 1 hr now. I get the same error about "unable to share" and when I click the help link it lands on a page claiming its a 404 error.

Please help as soon as possible. I need to collaborate with colleagues via the cloud to meet deadlines.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already went into task manager and closed all the Adobe related processes. Then I uninstalled Adobe XD and reinstalled it. I still see the error.

I created a totally new cloud XD doc with just one artboard and one text box. and still I am not able to share with colleagues.

Please respond with a solution.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Please log out from the Creative Cloud desktop application and then, login again.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i just tried that. still same error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines