Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to share a cloud file

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe, 

It's my painful duty as an adobe fanboy that has made me into an avid community contributor. Earlier I didn't really feel motivated to share bugs, but now I think I feel more concerned as I want XD to be the best. However, version 28.9.12 came with a lot of unexpected surprises. 

Please find the list of bugs I've also posted separately about them - 

• Co-Editing removes the asset panel link and files whenever anyone else except the owner accesses the file. 
  • Sharing a newly made cloud file has problems 
    1. The file has the cross-cloud icon (not syncing) I restarted the file, XD multiple times the icon didn't vanish. I couldn't share the file with others too. Nor the file was being shown on my XD cloud on the web. Only the local XD cloud documents tab.
    2. I restarted my laptop the icon got fixed, I could find the new file on my XD cloud web but the sharing is still a problem. It's giving me an error that my storage is full go to published links. Though I have 1.7gb on my paid plan I have GB's of free storage left. 

Finally, I've made a choice not to use Co-editing as in the past 2 days I've lost a lot of data and someone it wasn't even recoverable through XD version history. Spent hours trying to install rollback between 28.8.12 and 28.9.12

Please help I tired now..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We can surely test this on our end, for that could you please confirm the Operating system you are using? Regarding the storage full error, could you please try the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-collaborate-cloud-xd-files-because-storage-is-full-but-it-s-not/m-p/11091622?page=1#M28348

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We can surely test this on our end, for that could you please confirm the Operating system you are using? Regarding the storage full error, could you please try the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-collaborate-cloud-xd-files-because-storage-is-full...

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-05-13 at 11.35.21 AM.png

Hi Rishabh, 

I've added the screenshot. I'm using a Macbook 15 inch i9 2019 model that runs macOS Catalina 10.15

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what happened. I didn't do anything maybe just overslept a bit, but as of now, it's working. 
Thanks Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear it has been resolved! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Atreya,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of Adobe XD and the Operating System.
  2. Do you get any error while sharing a file? If yes, please share a screenshot.
  3. Are you connected to a private network or managed network like a school or work network?
  4. Could you please share more information about which function stop working and is it like XD is crashing?

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines