• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to share any links, are the Adobe XD servers down? No shared link works.

Mentor ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone confirm whether the AdobeXD server is down or not? Two links sent to me by two clients fail to open with a

xd.adobe.com’s server IP address could not be found.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Hi there! Apologies for the inconvenience - there was indeed a service outage over the weekend, which is now resolved. We're digging into understand what happened so that we can prevent this in the future. Thank you for your patience!

Elaine Chao

Sr. Product Manager, Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's down for me as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is working again. Seems to be a problem with resolving the DNS. I used a VPN to open the links from a different location, and then it worked without a problem.

Now it works again without using my VPN. Must be a DNS issue somewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working for me either. It's an intermittent and all too regular occuring issue!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. As mentioned by Elaine, yes there was indeed an outage which is resolved now, let us know if it is working or if you need any further assistance. We're here to help.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD server is down a lot since 5 PM. I am marking students' prototypes and haven't been able to do much.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! Apologies for the inconvenience - there was indeed a service outage over the weekend, which is now resolved. We're digging into understand what happened so that we can prevent this in the future. Thank you for your patience!

Elaine Chao

Sr. Product Manager, Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines