• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to share for review or development-Error (The art board "Index" contains no interactions.)

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

suddenly I can't share and get this:

The artboard "Index" contains no interactions. Please add interactions or choose a new home artboard.

("Index" in this case is an artboard named thus)

I have prototyping going on on some of the 40 something artboards I have created for a client project. But up until now there has been no problem sharing the project. Since I'm still learning XD I fiddled with uploading the project in the cloud. And suddenly I get the above message. Then I reverted back to a version saved o my hard disk and deleted the cloud file to see if that helped. But no. Now sharing doesn't work at all - prototyped artboards or not.

Any ideas?

Johan

<The Title was edited by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your artboard "Index" connected to other artboards in your prototype?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johan,

We are sorry to hear that you are facing trouble sharing the document in Adobe XD. I would request you to please check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html and let us know if that helps.

If that doesn't help, could you please share the OS and XD version of your machine?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, problem solved itself somehow. Better not touch anything now... thanks for your help! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice to hear that you are back on track, Johan. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to Adobe XD. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines