• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to share more than one link in the free plan

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just spent the last 48 hours battling with XD with no luck creating a link to share my prototype. I played around with the different options under the "Share" menu i.e. different view settings and who has access.  Each attempt took almost an hour and I either got the "Error 44:23", "Something went wrong" message, or the app frozed (sometimes at 30%, in the 50s%, or even stuck at 100%). I tried resolving by following the suggestions under the "Troubleshooting by error codes". Still no luck.

Currently on XD 24.4.22.1, free version, and MacOS Catalina 10.15.1.  All my components are local components.

Do I need to upgrade to the premium plan?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Free version only allows 2 shares. https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/compare-plans.html.

That being said, it seems a bit conflicting because at the bottom of the table it indicates that you have unlimited shares until April 2020. Regardless, that seems to be your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to upgrade to licenced version, free version have few restrictions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Free version only allows 2 shares. https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/compare-plans.html.

That being said, it seems a bit conflicting because at the bottom of the table it indicates that you have unlimited shares until April 2020. Regardless, that seems to be your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines