Highlighted

Unable to share my prototype in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't share my prototype by creating a link in Adobe XD. The error message tells me that my storage is full so that it can't create a link for me. But I have checked several times that my cloud storage is empty and I am sure that I have never published anything through Adobe. Could anyone help me solve the problem?

Error Message👇

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 12.23.16 AM.png

My empty creative cloud👇

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 12.26.00 AM.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to share my prototype in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't share my prototype by creating a link in Adobe XD. The error message tells me that my storage is full so that it can't create a link for me. But I have checked several times that my cloud storage is empty and I am sure that I have never published anything through Adobe. Could anyone help me solve the problem?

Error Message👇

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 12.23.16 AM.png

My empty creative cloud👇

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 12.26.00 AM.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we're sorry you're having trouble with Adobe XD. Does this problem only occur with this file or does it also occur with others? What version of the software are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 1
italosan LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, do you still need help? Has your problem been solved?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 1