Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to share my prototypes

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i´m trying to share my prototypes for the develop team.The loading indicator is still on 65% and need 10 minutes to load to 66%. Nothing more is happening after 66% and AdobeXD is "hang up". Newstart doesn't work. 

TOPICS
Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Hi, im using the newest version of XD, updated 15min ago. Version 27.0.12

The export of another files worked.

But i found the problem, especially for my problem. Yesterday i deleted a svg file, which i used to create a repeat grid with, for a background image. I delete it in the assets and on the canvas. After that sharing of prototyps worked. This doesn't solve the basic problem, but at least helps with my project.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you  try to save file with new name and share it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, are you sorry that you are having problems with Adobe XD. Which version of the software are you using? Does this problem also occur with other files or only a specific file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, im using the newest version of XD, updated 15min ago. Version 27.0.12

The export of another files worked.

But i found the problem, especially for my problem. Yesterday i deleted a svg file, which i used to create a repeat grid with, for a background image. I delete it in the assets and on the canvas. After that sharing of prototyps worked. This doesn't solve the basic problem, but at least helps with my project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines