• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to share my XD project. I keep getting the 44:47 Error

New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to Adobe XD and I am trying to share my project with my team and I keep getting error code 44:47 (pictured below). I have worked with my IT services, as Adobe suggested, and IT can't seem to figure this out. I show that I have access to Creative Cloud in my files menu but nothing seems to be working. I saw a post about deleting all assets and then try sharing and that didnt work either.

Error.jpg

TOPICS
How to , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Hi there,

We had an outage yesterday where the links are not working properly. The issue was resolved yesterday. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-44-when-sharing-documents-in-xd/td-p/10635971?page=1

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We had an outage yesterday where the links are not working properly. The issue was resolved yesterday. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-44-when-sharing-documents-in-xd/td-p/10635971?page=1

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines