• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to signin to Adobe XD as I lost access to the email.

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I always signed in to Adobe XD using my google email address. Now I lost access to the email and therefore to Adobe. What can I do to restore access to my account?

<TItle renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Since this is an open forum so because of data privacy, I'd request you to contact us directly using this link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and our support team would be able to help you with this.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rishabh, can you please help me further? The link leads to this page (see attachment), I tried to go to different places from there but can't find any exact contact form or something similar, only articles with information which could not help me yet.
Most of the time when I press something related to "contact us", I get redirected to this same page that you sent me and it's a loop.

Tanja5FEF_0-1625230312437.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. Please click on Help & Support and then Contact US. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hhmm, when I press "contact us" button nothing happens, literally 😞
Something doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tanja,

don’t you open the chat panel at the bottom right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tanja5FEF,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble contacting our support team. Would you mind telling us if you were using XD for free or on the paid version? When you say you lost access to your email you mean your google email address that you're using is changed? 

Could you please share the Adobe ID that you're using and the phone number with me over a Private message so that I can check your account details?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it doesn't open. I don't know why

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tanja,

did you also try a different browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tanja,

we are glad that your problem has been solved 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I managed to reach the support but the problem was not really solved unfortunately 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tanja,

Sorry to hear that as you definitely need to log in to your previous account to transfer the docs to the new account. In that case, maybe you can check with Google if they can help you recover your account, and then you can check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/transfer-assets.html on how to transfer docs from one ID to another.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines