• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to solve [error 133]

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've actively looked around to see if anyone had the same issues as me, but unfortunately, their solutions didn't work for me as I already had these preferences set up.

My preferences are:
- Install Location: D:\AdobeX
- Folder Location: D:\AdobeX

Whilst I attempt to download Adobe XD, it doesn't install as intended - instead, at 2%, it discontinues and throws me an error 133 message. I took a glance at the log, and apparently I received:

Total size required for installation is '512667210' bytes, but only '109121536' bytes are available on the installation drive C:\

I can't comprehend the issue as I set all my preferences to disk D but it still installs at it at C after 2 reboots of my computer, what's the concurrent issue here? I tried re-installing CC but it did no assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Doquee,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble installing XD. This error generally comes up when you don't have enough disk space. It might be the possibility that it picking C drive by default as an install location. Is it possible for you to clear some space from C drive and let us know if that helps?

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines