• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sync <filename> due to server error

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't sync Adobe XD files to Adobe Cloud. It used to be good when Windows version just released, but now won't work.

I have not subscribed Adobe Cloud service, is this the problem? I mean one has to subscribe the Adobe Cloud before he/she can sync files to the Cloud. Am I right? !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

You need to be signed into the Creative Cloud to be able to share to the Creative Cloud. We're currently free in beta, so even if you haven't paid for CC, you should still be able to share right now. One possibility is that you might have been signed out somehow. You should launch your Creative Cloud desktop application and ensure you're logged in, then launch XD again and see if that fixes it for you.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be signed into the Creative Cloud to be able to share to the Creative Cloud. We're currently free in beta, so even if you haven't paid for CC, you should still be able to share right now. One possibility is that you might have been signed out somehow. You should launch your Creative Cloud desktop application and ensure you're logged in, then launch XD again and see if that fixes it for you.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks elainecc​, I tried your suggestion but it still didn't work. I am sure my Creative Cloud desktop app is signed in.

It keeps saying "Unable to sync <file> due to server error." I have tried several times on different devices, all got "server error".

QQ截图20170606171140.png

Today I found out that preview on mobile device on Adobe XD windows app is supported. So I don't have to sync files to the Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting us know! It does look like this is an issue with the Creative Cloud desktop application, so you should definitely let them know in that forum.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
hello, i just using my adobe XD for 2 weeks and now, after my other collaborators share the updated file, it still not syncing and it trouble me for 2 days at work. I've tried to sign out, sign in again, uninstall adobe XD and nothing seems to be working. it happen after I update Adobe XD. Any other way to solve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines