Highlighted

Unable to test mobile prototype in full size

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a solution in which I can send a potential user a link and have them test my app prototype without any additional barriers.
So far when I open the prototype from the cloud file in my Adobe XD App on my phone, all of the text fields are defromed. If I share a link to test the prototype it doesn't show it in full screen but in the chrome page... 
So is there any way in which I can share my prototype so that it can be tested like a real app???
Secondly, we must meet certain requirements. One is that all buttons should have a minimum size of 12mm (as an absolute measurable size). Can anybody tell me how I can guarantee this or how mm can be converted to px? Adobe only offers the version with a 360x640px display for Android smartphones.

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response.  As per the description, you are not getting a fullscreen preview on your mobile device. In order to get the expected results on a mobile device, I would request you to go through this link: - Preview your prototypes on mobile devices. This should get you the exact preview.

Regarding the Text field getting deformed, could you confirm if it's happening while doing live preview in the XD app on your phone or on the phone browser?

Regarding the artboard size, yes, XD offers a preset for certain screen sizes however you can customize the size of the artboard as per your requirement.

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to test mobile prototype in full size

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a solution in which I can send a potential user a link and have them test my app prototype without any additional barriers.
So far when I open the prototype from the cloud file in my Adobe XD App on my phone, all of the text fields are defromed. If I share a link to test the prototype it doesn't show it in full screen but in the chrome page... 
So is there any way in which I can share my prototype so that it can be tested like a real app???
Secondly, we must meet certain requirements. One is that all buttons should have a minimum size of 12mm (as an absolute measurable size). Can anybody tell me how I can guarantee this or how mm can be converted to px? Adobe only offers the version with a 360x640px display for Android smartphones.

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response.  As per the description, you are not getting a fullscreen preview on your mobile device. In order to get the expected results on a mobile device, I would request you to go through this link: - Preview your prototypes on mobile devices. This should get you the exact preview.

Regarding the Text field getting deformed, could you confirm if it's happening while doing live preview in the XD app on your phone or on the phone browser?

Regarding the artboard size, yes, XD offers a preset for certain screen sizes however you can customize the size of the artboard as per your requirement.

Regards

Rishabh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2020 0