• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to un mask an image in an older Adobe XD file

New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have just updated my XD program (29.0.32.13) and when I open an older file (a couple of months old) I can't seem to unmask existing masked images in this older file. When I use the ungroup shortcut nothing happens. I know the image is in a mask as there is more of the image outside of the shape. When I view layers it only shows as an image with no mask.

Please help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We can definitely test this at our end, for that, I'll need a few more details like:

1. The version of Adobe XD and the OS.
  2. Are you able to ungroup masked from the Right-Click Menu options? We need to check if the shortcut is not working or the function.
  3. Could you please test this on a new file and check if you are able to mask and unmask?
  4. Is this happening on multiple old files or on a specific old file?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John

We haven't heard from you on this, I hope this issue is now resolved. Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance with the information requested by Rishabh.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines