Highlighted

Unable to update changes even after accepting changes in Cloud document, stuck in sync loop

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another designer has pushed some changes to the cloud document. But I am stuck in a previous version of the document. It keeps saying "accept changes" I push accept changes, it tries to load it but I am still in the same version and then a little later the same thing again in a loop "accept changes" --> Tries to load --> Still same version when finished. I know there are many changes in the document. I suspect clearing cache of the cloud file locally might help as uninstalling and installing XD again did not. Any suggestions on how to do that? Or other suggestions that might solve this issue? (The document has worked wihtout problem on this computer up until now) Also there is no error message anywhere as far as I can tell, it seems like the sync was "successful" but it is just stuck in the loop and the old version of the document.

{Renamed By MOD}

Topics

Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to update changes even after accepting changes in Cloud document, stuck in sync loop

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another designer has pushed some changes to the cloud document. But I am stuck in a previous version of the document. It keeps saying "accept changes" I push accept changes, it tries to load it but I am still in the same version and then a little later the same thing again in a loop "accept changes" --> Tries to load --> Still same version when finished. I know there are many changes in the document. I suspect clearing cache of the cloud file locally might help as uninstalling and installing XD again did not. Any suggestions on how to do that? Or other suggestions that might solve this issue? (The document has worked wihtout problem on this computer up until now) Also there is no error message anywhere as far as I can tell, it seems like the sync was "successful" but it is just stuck in the loop and the old version of the document.

{Renamed By MOD}

Topics

Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines