• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to update changes in the linked assets.

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm trying to create 14 different layouts from modifications in a common design system with linked assets.

I have two different documents. One of them works as a design system for the other with linked assets in the cloud. Now I would like to create a third document and make color and font changes in the design system but if I do this the second document could never be updated. Any ideas to solve this?

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Design , How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out. If I get it when you change the color and fonts on the main document, it doesn't reflect on the second document which has linked assets? If yes, this is unusual as if those assets are linked then any changes made on the primary asset should reflect. Could you please share a small video of the workflow and what exactly is happening, we will try our best to help you.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines