Unable to Update Library

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to update my library using the UPDATE action in XD. The update button is there - as well as the banner, but when I click "UPDATE"  nothing is happening. I am unable to figure out what is the cause - file size, server issue? Any suggestions?

katieh041487_0-1606328699883.png

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katie,

Sorry to hear you are unable to update the published library in XD. Could you please try to sign out of XD, Creative Cloud, reastart the machine and then sign back in? I am able to publish the library fine at my end. Please also make sure you're on XD 35.1 version.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I quit all Adobe products, exited CC, and rebooted my PC. I still am unable to update the library. It looks like it's publishing but then it returns me to the UPDATE screen and any new components are not on the library. I am on Windows 10 and v53.1.12 of XD.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

I also have the same issue.

I also have the same version as KatieH only difference is that I am on a Mac?

Please advise?

With kind regards

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME ISSUE. I have an huge delivery reliant on this component library.

Need help. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also restarted the Creative Cloud, the computer, and of course, Adobe XD and I still cannot update the library.

Please, help…

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. I work with two published libraries, but only one can be updated. When I try to update the other one, by clicking on the Update button, I get just a glimpse of the progress bar at the top and a persistent blue toast message at the bottom. I cannot update the library. Please help!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BUMP. This issue is still very much alive and well in v35.3.12.2

The recommended solution does not fix the problem. Nor does doing a complete clean install of CC/Xd.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, I could solve this on my end. I solved all missing font issues and linked components and finally could update my Library. I hope this can help others (since the sign-out and reset advice from Adobe was very poor).

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue is still there, I am using a master document which only contains master componenten. I have no missing font nore any other components from another library (by definition). This is the base Design System Document. 

Still it just asks to update, after clicking the update button a snackbar appears (blue bar at the bottom) asking me to again update, and so on and so on :-(. 

This is bad, it doesnt asspire confidence and if such issue continue to occure i can imagine people will be running to other tools such as Skecth, Figma, Invision or whatever.... 

Adobe XD please advise 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can also attest to the exact same behavior Driek described above.

My base style guide document exhibits the behavior he has descibed. It's an intinite loop that never results in an error but also never results in a successful 'update'

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am sorry for the delay in response. Sorry to hear you are still experiencing the issue while updating libraries. If you need immediate assistance, you may get in touch with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html or you may share the ask details-

Are you facing the issues with all the libraries or with a specific library?

Have you tried on a different machine and see if that helps?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Harshika, 

Issue is still there. Ik will try and get helped using the URL you provide. On your questions about the libraries, I only have (the need for) one. Which is in my idea also the purpose of a master DS. It seems to be failing on multiple systems as well. 

At this point DS support feels unstable/broken for me, which is a pitty because I really do love XD. 

With kind regards, 

Driek 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'am still experiencing this issue, tried all of the recommended steps, but none of them resulted in any improvement. Currently I'm unable to publish or update any of the libraries, working on win10, newest XD version (37.1.32).

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines