Unable to update link even with only one link shared/published in my workcloud

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I just updated Adobe XD and saw that I couldn't update/share the link but I only have one.

Tried to uninstall and reinstall, tried to unlog and log back, checked that I have only one link published and I do. It's only tellink me to manage links or update the plan.

Not sure why I can't even update an existing link (see screenshot attached), is it not available for starter plan/free users?

Thank you for the help.

Correct answer by sheryltroy | Community Beginner

Up. I know it's a free software and I am grateful it is, but I only have one cloud document and one link published, which should be part of the starter plan, no? Please help. Thank you.

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to update link even with only one link shared/published in my workcloud

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I just updated Adobe XD and saw that I couldn't update/share the link but I only have one.

Tried to uninstall and reinstall, tried to unlog and log back, checked that I have only one link published and I do. It's only tellink me to manage links or update the plan.

Not sure why I can't even update an existing link (see screenshot attached), is it not available for starter plan/free users?

Thank you for the help.

Correct answer by sheryltroy | Community Beginner

Up. I know it's a free software and I am grateful it is, but I only have one cloud document and one link published, which should be part of the starter plan, no? Please help. Thank you.

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 26, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 0