Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to - Update Link & New Link- not working in: SHARE FOR DEVELOPMENT mac

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I want to SHARE FOR DEVELOPMENT and the Update link is not clickable, neither New Link can anyone help?

I need to hand this in ASAP.

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 16.21.21.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am checking with the team to see if there is any outage that I am not aware of. Just to be sure, are you on a free or paid version of Adobe XD?

Thanks,
Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, Paid version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's strange. Can you try logging out of Creative Cloud and XD, restarting your computer, logging back in? If that did not help, send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have signed out, shut down laptop, resigned in and same problem, I have sent you a private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i updated XD to the current version, the link became available, but after clicking Update Link and waiting for load, the link is not updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines