• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Update or Create Link getting error "You're disconnected ."

New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying for the last two days to update a link of a project so the client can see the update. 

I updated the link with no problem and suddenly yesterday it gives me the message "

You're disconnected. Check your internet connection and try again."

I have tried to create a new link, I have tried to create a new project, I have tried to save it to the cloud. I have tried these to a different project. I have tried with ethernet and wifi. All give me the same message.

I use an iMac and I have the last update on the XD. My internet connection is perfect and everything else works perfectly.

I send it to a colleague that uses a different adobe account and she could create a link perfectly... for now. (No one knows what will happen next).

I have seen that others have the same problem but there is no answer here, only direct.

This is an important bug and I am in a difficult spot right now, since today at 2:00 pm I had a deadline and I couldn't deliver to my client. That might cost my company a penalty.

Really need an actual fix here and an answer to why is this happening.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry for the trouble. We can definitely investigate this for you, I'll need a few more details like:

1. The exact version of Adobe XD and macOS.
  2. Are you connected to a private network or a managed network?
  3. This may happen because of Core Sync Services in Adobe XD, so could you please check if Core Sync is up to date. For more information on how to do that, you can follow the 2nd step here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html
  4. Could you please try signing out of Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Cloud and end all the Adobe related processes from Activity monitor and then try again sharing the file after signing back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launching Adobe XD from there.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. The exact version of Adobe XD and macOS. XD Version 28.9.12.2, macOS Mojave 10.14.6 (can't get other updates)
  2. Are you connected to a private network or a managed network? Private network
  3. This may happen because of Core Sync Services in Adobe XD, so could you please check if Core Sync is up to date. For more information on how to do that, you can follow the 2nd step here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html Core Sync Version 4.3.42.4. But when I go to see the XD Version it says Core Sync 0.0.0.0. 
  4. Could you please try signing out of Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Cloud and end all the Adobe related processes from Activity monitor and then try again sharing the file after signing back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launching Adobe XD from there. I am trying this. It's been half an hour that it's trying to sign out the cloud. If manage to do this I will let you know. (although I have tried this but didn't end the Adobe related process)

Yesterday it worked again for a few hours only when I created a new link but today I have the same problem again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. The exact version of Adobe XD and macOS. Adobe Xd 28.9.12.2, macOs Mojave 10.14.6 (can't get new updates)
  2. Are you connected to a private network or a managed network? Private Network
  3. This may happen because of Core Sync Services in Adobe XD, so could you please check if Core Sync is up to date. Core Sync 4.3.42.4 but in the XD about the core is 0.0.0.0
  4. Could you please try signing out of Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Cloud and end all the Adobe related processes from Activity monitor and then try again sharing the file after signing back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launching Adobe XD from there.  I am trying to do this but it's trying to sign out for half an hour. As soon as I manage this I will let you know.

Yesterday I managed to create a new link on the file but today I have the same problem again.

Xd.pngCore_Sync.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. It looks like the core sync is not up to date. The latest version we have is 4.3.44.30. Also, were you able to complete the 4th step? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have managed to do the 4th step and updated my link for now. But I want to make sure it won't stop updating again. 

As for the update of Core Sync how do I update that? Doesn't it update when I update the Creative Cloud?

Also, the creative cloud does not update. I get an Error Code 108.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. Error 108 generally occurs when there is another installation is in progress. So please wait till the installation gets completed or quit the ongoing installation. To update the Creative Cloud CoreSync, please follow the 2nd step shared on this help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response. I am aware that error 108 occurs when there is another installation is in progress. There is no (at least visible) installation in progress and it has been showing it for days. I then quit adobe creative cloud, restarted my computer, and then the update has been stuck at 62% for 2 days. Obviously something else is blocking it in my mac settings that I can't figure out.

As for the problem for updating the xd link, for now it does update correctly but I am always afraid that it will happen to me again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. Glad to hear that you are able to update the XD links. Regarding the issue while updating XD app, please try the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/updating-adobe-creative-cloud-stuck-at-39/td-p/10457210?p...

Let us know if this helps, or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to renew your computer ip. 

Run Command Prompt as Administrator and type the following commands in cmd:

1. ipconfig /release
2. ipconfig /flushdns
3. ipconfig /renew
4. netsh int ip set dns
5. netsh winsock reset
6. exit

And now restart your computer.

Worked for me and I hope I'll work for you too.

The instruction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYRk9DSf-RM&t=138s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

for anyone still dealing with this, in my experience it has to do with the size of the images, I've only had this issue when adding extremely large images to a set of screens (upwards of 20MB)...replacing with lower resolution fixed it for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines