• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to update prototype link in XD - (Error 44:23)

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried today at10h to update a share link and I get the error message Something went wrong (Error 44:23)

(Updated by moderator) 

Link to the full discussion 

TOPICS
Announcement , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Hi everyone,

This issue is now resolved, please try to update the published prototype and let us know if it works for you.

Thank you for your patience with this. 

Post away!

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Hi @sarahr97752617,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been dealing with this issue for a while and that it's causing frustration. I understand how inconvenient it can be when a bug like this impacts your workflow.

Please know that our team is aware of the issue and is working diligently to fix it. We will keep you updated as soon as there is any progress or fix available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for confirming guys. We are glad to know that you're back on track. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still, I'm facing same issues Error Message 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same error

"Hi everyone,   This issue is now resolved, please try to update the published prototype and let us know if it works for you. Thank you for your patience with this"

Suporte5E8D_0-1615395206494.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is still active. It's 2023 and I have the last update of XD and I can't get to publish a protoype.

Please help, I can't work properly without this feature!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @J. Patrey,

We understand your frustration. We've highlighted the issue to the team, and there is a bug logged for this issue. The team is investigating it. Is it possible for you to share the XD files with us so that we can attach them to the existing bug? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been getting this error all week, off and on. What's going on here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same errror - finding very little documentation on fixes. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feb 7 2023. I having been getting error 44:23 on and off for a few months now, and colleagues of mine have been as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was getting this error intermittently for the past week, suddenly out of no where—was going crazy as I had client deadlines to meet and use XD prototypes extensively... through lots of trial and error, I found out for ME, it was something with the images I was using in my prototypes! 

I had several images, but a few were large and uncompressed—I narrowed it down to one image in particular that was around 6MB and maybe 4000px x 4000px dimensions. Once I replaced that with a highly compressed version (use Photoshop's Save-for-Web menu items) that was under 1MB file size, and reduced the image dimensions to about 1800px x 1800px or so, it FINALLY let me publish the prototype. 

Not sure if this will work for everyone, but definitely worth trying if you're using images!! Compress their file size and dimensions to only what's needed, re-import, and give it a shot...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a couple of weeks now this error is happening every times I try to export a link. Could you at least point out what might be the cause or maybe fix it since we're paying for this product?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was constantly having the same issue for months but I seem to have worked out a way round it (might just be an absolute coincidence but its worked more than once, for me anyway!). Try opening a new document and sharing just a single blank page (this should hopefully generate a link). Then, immediately after export the document you actually need the link for...and it should work. Hopefully anyway! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nah I've tried that and the problem occurs. I've installed a plugin Image Optimizer to compress all images and it seems to work. But at this time, Adobe's product is a complete mess and dunno if it's fixed or still broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bom dia, estou tendo o mesmo problema!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOT resolved.. still having this issue in 2023.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @sarahr97752617,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been dealing with this issue for a while and that it's causing frustration. I understand how inconvenient it can be when a bug like this impacts your workflow.

Please know that our team is aware of the issue and is working diligently to fix it. We will keep you updated as soon as there is any progress or fix available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess it's time to switch to Figma

Many weeks and nothing fixed on your side

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here! it is been a week since I have not able to update the public link. I don't want to create another link because the public link is in the spec for developers. It is very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines