• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to update the share link in XD. "Something went wrong Please create a new link (Error 49:15)"

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating the link I am getting this error : 

Something went wrong. Please create a new link.

Learn More (Error 49:15)

Have to create new link again and again.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Siddharth,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble while updating the share link in XD and getting error 49:15. Would you mind sharing the OS and XD version of your machine? Is it a design review link or a development link? We would also suggest trying the steps mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/share-error-44-when-sharing-documents-in-xd/td-p/10635971/pa...?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Adobe XD version is recently updated : 28.5.12.5 and OS is macOS Mojave version 10.14.5

I have to create new link to share it with developers, please help me resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Siddharth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing few details. I understand it could be frustrating for you. I would feel the same in your situation. I would like to confirm if you've tried the steps mentioned in the above post I shared with you. Also, could you please confirm what type of link it is, is it a development link or design review link? Have you tried switching to a different network?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Siddharth,

I would like to follow up on the issue. Could you please confirm if the issue has been resolved or if you need further assistance from us?

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines