• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use embed link on Behance

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to embed an Adobe XD project on Behance but whenI try to embed nothing shows on my profile. I'm following the steps given on Behnce FAQ page. Can aynbody guide me please. thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure, are you following the procedure in this doc? https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/16942990-behance-i... If that doesn't work, I suggest checking with the Behance support team. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I check. It works. Publish your project then copy embed cobe from Adobe XD. Open Behance project and use Embed Media. You can see my XD project loaded at my Behance.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there anywhere XD gives an embed code? I'm using the link I get for sharing the prototype and and placing that link in the iframe code I got off Behnace. 

<iframe src="placinng-my-link-here" width="512" height="256" border="0" style="border:0;"></iframe>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After publishing in Adobe XD click on button that I mark yellow to copy embed code

JuCapture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. But this option is no more available in XD anymore. I have no clue how to embed my XD Project in Behance 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it's a better idea to record a video of your desktop preview, and put that online on Behance.

https://helpx.adobe.com/nl/xd/help/preview-designs-and-prototypes.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still available - it just moved! Check out this tweet for more details: https://twitter.com/elainecchao/status/1224499735509127168?s=20

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for pointing that out, Elaine ! 🙂

But... a feature which has moved from a very visible appearance to a not-so-logical and obscured location, that's not a very good idea, UX/UI-wise. I admit that it's a rarely used feature, but there's no need for hiding it. And at least let the Help page give a mention of it (it's clueless now). 

https://helpx.adobe.com/nl/xd/help/share-designs-prototypes.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for pointing this out, Peter! We just updated the article to include this information, so you should be able to find it on the help page you linked to once you refresh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines