• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use image pixel grid in XD.

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sometimes, i like to make ui kits for obscure OSes (it's kind of a hobby at this point) and i use reference images. the most annoying part of this is the pixel grid not matching with the image, so i have to manually change the x, y coordinates and the width and height to match, which is quite tedious. it'd be great if i could disable the pixel grid and freely move objects around, or have it align with the reference image. i've heard that shift, or command bypasses the pixel grid, but nothing does at all. i'm running macOS 10.15, so if there is a way, let me know in mac terms please!

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you're having trouble using pixel grid in XD. I would request you please check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/move-align-distribute-objects.ug.html and see if that helps you.

If not, I would request you to please share some screenshots for a better understanding.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you're having trouble using pixel grid in XD. I would request you please check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/move-align-distribute-objects.ug.html and see if that helps you.

If not, I would request you to please share some screenshots for a better understanding.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines