Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to view and save changes while co-editing, getting error

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been having issues saving and viewing new changes on a co-edited Adobe XD file. I recently got a document error that says: "There was a problem while trying to handle changes from another device. Save as a new document to keep your work."

When viewing the file on my phone, it shows the new changes. I've restarted my laptop and reinstalled Adobe XD but was unable to solve the issue. I'm able to see there are changes at specific times when I pulldown the menu and view the new changes in a new window, but I'm unsure what I should do to resolve this issue. Please help.

Thanks!

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sui,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a a few more details like:

1. The screenshot of the About XD info page.
  2. Does this happen on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. This generally happens when the changes are not getting synched, so please close Adobe XD and sign out from Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App and then sign back in and check if it works after that.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines