• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to work on a project as XD stops responding.

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a 50 artboard and 40 component project where I wireframed all of the layouts. After I started to populate the components with specific styles the whole project stops responding. I cannot deselect a component I am currently modifying. I can change it styles but I cannot go into anything else. I am on Windows 10 - i7 laptop. My project when wireframed weighted 1mb after adding raster background and a couple of styles weighs about 2.8mb. You probably won't fix the issue until I am finished and I'll probably resort to dividing the project into smaller projects but it would be nice if you at least got a limit that the program won't support any more data...

<Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And after trying to work on it in that state it crashes...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry for the trouble. Is it possible for you to share the XD file with me over a private message so that we can investigate at our end? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me.  Please also share the XD and the OS version of your machine.

I will try my best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines