• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to work with XD, it freezing with every action.

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to work on a project but it gets stuck every time I do anything. I have no idea what is causing it, and ideas?

<Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shlomit5C36,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble working Adobe XD. Is it possible for you to record a video of XD freezing? Does that happen with a specific project or all the projects? Please also share the OS and XD versions of your machine.

We'll try our best to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ya, since last 2 updates, it freezes all the time. I'm just working, and suddenly it freezes. But in fact, if I move the mouse or click, it's being recorded. And when Adobe XD returns from freezing, the project is a mess, with artboards, objects moved! It's about 1 month this is happening. How come you didn't notice that? Just install and test it! I think it's about the autosave function. The last updates may be getting some conflits because of that! I didn't say anything until now, because I thought Adobe would fix it soon, because it's too boring - we have to wait and wait a lot, after a few movements or actions in the project! Why Adobe don't put good testers to check it, before publishing a new update? It's so easy to notice this freezing bug!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me too, this is so annoying! Let's all move to Figma or Sketch! I'm done with Adobe XD unlimited bugs!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines