• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unclicable prototype depending on layers?

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i'm facing a problem where i have many components with various states on one screen. In "preview mode" when i click on some element which changes state after tap (for example showing some box on the screen) i can still click on other elements, which are under this box. Those elements are other components, which can not be include in that compontent which leads to this box on the screen. Is it possible to make elements clickable in preview depending on layer or something? 

On the screenshot below i present the components (marked by red arrow) which are clicable but shouldn't be, when main component is in this state. From technical reasons, i can not put those components into main compontent because main component should have fixed postion when scrolling and the other components should be easily scrolled. As far as i know, i can not change "fixed postion when scrolling" to each element of component, unfortunately. 

Screenshot_1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. If I get it, you want to show some specific layers while previewing? If yes, we have received a similar request on Adobe XD UserVoice page, please upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/34701280-option-to-only-show-specific-layers-in-preview-mod

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. If I get it, you want to show some specific layers while previewing? If yes, we have received a similar request on Adobe XD UserVoice page, please upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/34701280-option-to...

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

If that's not what you were looking for, I'd request you to please share a small video of the workflow, we will try our best to help you.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines