• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Undo & Redo Disabled

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2016 Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The undo and redo functions are disabled.  Can't seem to find a way to turn them back on.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 20, 2016 Oct 20, 2016

Vic,

I was unable to use either function regardless what action was taken.  ie. after I drew a rectangle: the undo function was still disabled.  An old fashioned reboot this morning has seem to resolve my issue.

Thanks for your quick response.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still seeing this issue on multiple XD files, cannot seem to figure out what triggers it. 

XD version 34.4.12.3, creative cloud sync 4.3.71.1

MacOS Catalina 10.15.7

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 9.03.18 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here still getting this bug and my XD is up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still a very common issue even after all these latest updates. It is becoming so annoying that it is almost not workable anymore. Having to reboot every 10 mins to get CTRL-Z working again. Having this issue for more than 2 years, really thinking of leaving Adobe alltogether for this. Adobe has to take this bug serious and FIX IT! or loose loyal customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem...after a while Undo Ctrl+Z does not work anymore.
I don't need to reboot the whole system but only Restart Adobe XD. Just installed the lastest update but the problem is still there.

Maybe this is related: also I cannot change/edit Adobe XD guideline positions once they are created.

Both problems I have for the first time since I stared using Adobe XD in early 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(update: my guidelines were locked with ctrl+shift+.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue comes about after adjusting the opacity slider on an element in the fill or stroke pop-up. The only solution is to restart the app, which is a very common necessity. Adobe have been aware of this for  YEARS, and still haven't fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD has become completely useless to me, and I cannot rely on it anymore. The bug that has existed for FOUR years still hasn't been fixed. UNDO and REDO functions -> inactive; restarting/ rebooting doesn't help. I do not recommend Adobe XD unless you want to waste your time (like me at the moment)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines