• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Undockable panels... pleseee!!!!

Contributor ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yessss... sure it has been asked before elsewhere. Also, I'm aware that trend is to keep everything docked and fixed (at it has been to have Windws XD menu sticked to the left for years).

But if any design tool out there still give us the possibility to undock whatever panel/palette/tool we want, is for a good reason: efficiency and speed. For example some of my most annoying, cognitive exhaustion and time wasting XD procedures are related with it.

• Constantly jump from Libreries Panel to Layers back and forth. Complex layouts uses hundreds of intrincate components full of elements with their own states and inner components.Simply I want to see all them seide by side, even grouped by category, not random as it is now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the feedback. Let me assure you, I will share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by upvoting this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12953202-detach-fl...

This is the best way of sharing feedback with the Engineering and Product Management team. Feel free to reach out if you have any other suggestions or feedback. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines