• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unit of Measurement for Type

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I've been working on a responsive design for a website with XD... and my developer has pointed out to me that my desktop version is measuring the type in points and my mobile version is measuring the font in pixels. I can't seem to find where to change this setting! Can someone offer some guidance? I am attaching photos of the specs of my font that is seen through the development link.

Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 10.16.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-06 at 10.17.31 PM.png

Thanks in advance!

Kodi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

xd-unit.jpg

You can change the unit there

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Hi Oumayma25596457r1j9, this info icon is available on the development link only, not on the XD desktop app. 

If you need more details or measuring units, I'd recommend this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/which-unit-does-adobe-xd-use-for-pixel-sizing/m-p/8228789#M140.
It is a good read. You may check out comments from Bear_Travis, stuart__k, and Peter Villevoye. 

Thanks.

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xd-unit.jpg

You can change the unit there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah! It never even dawned on me to change it from the development link. I kept looking XD program. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue but I cannot change the unit using that tool. If I select a different unit, what it does is basically just changing the suffix without converting the size of the text. Do you know how to solve this?

Thanks

Schermata 2020-04-27 alle 09.52.13.pngSchermata 2020-04-27 alle 09.54.25.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, where I can find the info icon to change the unit of my font size?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Oumayma25596457r1j9, this info icon is available on the development link only, not on the XD desktop app. 

If you need more details or measuring units, I'd recommend this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/which-unit-does-adobe-xd-use-for-pixel-sizing/m-....
It is a good read. You may check out comments from Bear_Travis, stuart__k, and Peter Villevoye. 

Thanks.

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have that drop down to change the type measurement in XD. Do I need to turn that on somewhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines