• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unsure of What Went Wrong with Timed Transitions & Tap Transition

New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've been working at this for awhile, and I couldnt find the right thing to google for the answer. So I decided to try here

I'm currently trying to prototype a mock-up with a timed photo carousel, while also also featuring a tap activated overlay. I've gotten both parts to work, but whenever I test the demo, while the carousel is on the 2nd artboard, if I click the tap activated overlay the carousel goes back to artboard 1. 

I'm still fairly new to this program, and I was wondering if this was a creator error, or if I'm attempting to get the program to live demo something that wont work.

Thanks so much! 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greeting, 

I feel your overlay artboard have one more wire with interaction tab to previous artboard.

You can check that by pressing ctrl+A which will show how many wiring you have creating. Please check  that artboad must have one wiring of tab interaction also. As overlay artboard has that property as per design to come out from overlay artboard.

Please let me know if i understanding the issue wrong, please attach the screenshot od prototype with all wire.

Thanks, 

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines