• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating Components create format issues

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When we update components, it appears that components that have inner parts that utilize the padding feature see formating issues upon updating dependent files.  I have attached a gif showing the issue. This little event is wreaking havok in our files and is burning precious production time in useing XD as our design system manager. Thank you for any help you can offer to get us back in the game.  

xd_bug.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Hi Harshika, I've updated to XD 30 and I can't duplicate the issue any longer. So I'm marking this is resolved. Thanks for the willingness to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with components formatting in XD and thanks for sharing the video. We would like to know if it's happening with this specific file or all the files? What is the OS and XD version of your machine? Could you please copy paste the component into a new file and then share the results with us?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to duplicate the issue in completely new files. It acted exactly the same.

I'm using Windows 10.0.17763 and XD 29.2.32. We have Macs and Windows designers using the file, all are seeing the issue for them as well. They can duplicate the problem on their machines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you please share the file with me over a private message so that I can test and investigate at my end? I would also request you to please update XD to the current version 29.3 and see if the issue persists.

We will try our best to help.

Note: Please share the link of the post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, I've updated to XD 30 and I can't duplicate the issue any longer. So I'm marking this is resolved. Thanks for the willingness to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great news that you're back on track. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to Adobe XD. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines