• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating Dev link gets stuck at 100%

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on constant updates on a mobile app as it's being developed. However, every time I try to update the dev link after the last update it gets stuck. Takes about 10-12 minutes to get up to 100% then stays there for another 5-7 minutes before giving me a message "There was a problem". When I refresh the link I see that the changes have gone through, but this is a problem.

Is this something I am doing somehow or is there an issue with the software?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check the following post and note the bullet point number 2 & 3  - https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/Error-44-when-sharing-documents/m-p/10635971/thread-id/16657

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble while updating the dev link. The issue has been fixed now. Could you please check and confirm if you are still experinening the same while updating the dev link?

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok apparently return means post lol. I tried this yesterday after your comment and it was working fine, however it's doing the same thing today. I do have a lot of assets marked in the document so I suspect that may be the reason. I work with a very large dev team internationally and it's ideal to keep everything within one link to avoid confusion. At the moment I have 600+ assets marked since I created an icon library within xd (last screen is basically an icon directory).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is June 2020. I am facing the same issue today. Not just deve link also any other kind of links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have seen some cases where this issue is because of some nested components. Would it be possible for you to delete any nested components one by one to see if one of them is causing the issue. Also, deselecting the option for Downloadable Assets sometimes helps.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Deleting XD and installing Figma worked for me. Also, I am happier in my personal life because of this change. Try it and let us know how it worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines