• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating to Latest Version (different people have different "latest version")

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently came across a shared file that prompted me to update my XD, but my CC app says I have the latest (40.0.22). My colleague has version 41.0.12.11. We have exact OS and Mac setups. I understand this latest update is for Jun 2021 (now), but is the release staggarded and I just need to wait? Or is there a way for me to update to the "real" latest version when my CC app says I'm already up-to-date?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. The latest version of XD is 41.0.12.11, so in case if that's not the version showing at your end, please try the steps shared here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html and in case if it still doesn't update to the latest version, please re-install XD and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Auto-update is on for XD. As shown in the tutorial screenshot, XD does not have "advance options". When checking available updates, still says XD is up-to-date
  • I also tried uninstalling, re-booting and re-installing and still only updates to version 40
  • Based on some other online threads, I updated ALL my apps. I even rebooted. App still says up-to-date and latest version is 40
  • Only thing I havent tried that worked for others is uninstalling ALL apps and CC app and do I clean install for all. I would rather avoid that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind trying the steps suggested in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-application-recognizing-available.html and let us know if that works?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, I've tried all the steps mentioned in this article. Doesn't work. Have you guys checked on your end if the issue is with your cloud server? I'm seeing many people have similar issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately none of these techniques have helped resolve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines