• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Adobe XD CC without Internet connection

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Adobe XD is running, it is constantly trying to connect to cc-api-cp.adobe.io

This connection is blocked by IT. It appears that the program still runs fine without being able to connect, however IT folks are

wanting to know if in order to properly use Adobe XD, do we need it to connect to that site. Like I said earlier it appears to be working ok without connecting.

Is there a way to turn off the attempts to constantly try to connect to the cc-api-cp.adobe.io site and the program still work correctly? A setting perhaps?

FYI- We use a customized version of Adobe CC because we cannot have outgoing connections to the cloud due to security reasons.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Hi Briant,

Please find the details about the enterprise here: -Find answers to frequently asked questions on download, install, setup, and upgrade of Adobe XD on Mac and Windows.

For disabling the services, please check this link:- Enable/disable services for product profiles using the Admin Console. Hopefully, this should help. In case you need further assistance, I would request you to ask your IT admin to get in touch with our support team after signing in to this link: - Enterprise Support.​

T

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Briant,

Please find the details about the enterprise here: -Find answers to frequently asked questions on download, install, setup, and upgrade of Adobe XD on M...

For disabling the services, please check this link:- Enable/disable services for product profiles using the Admin Console. Hopefully, this should help. In case you need further assistance, I would request you to ask your IT admin to get in touch with our support team after signing in to this link: - Enterprise Support.​

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help Atul! I have forwarded the information to our IT personnel. I don't have the admin authority to get into the console, but they may give me that privilege now. In the meantime I expect them to go in and fix it.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, please update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is NOT a software issue. If I am on the raod (i.ei no internet connection in RURAL AMERICA) why would a PAID, installed, activated program REQUIRE an internet connection to function? I understand the CLOUD and this is unacceptable for a PAID piece of software? HOW DO I USE THE POAD SOFTWARE????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like with all Creative Cloud applications, you will need to be connected to the Internet to download the software. After you have downloaded the software, you can use all the design and prototype features in it without being connected to the Internet. Your license is validated every 30 days (for monthly subscription), and 99 days (for annual subscription.) What this essentially means is that you can use the software for this term without being connected to the Internet. As is obvious, any feature in the software that requires an Internet connection will not work.

For more info, see https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/creative-cloud/faq.html

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Evening, That is NOT true. The document will open, then throw the
Internet Error in a foreground window that REQUIRES you to coles Acrobat
DC.... This is NOT a correct answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please don't listen to any reply from the Adobe support.  They are absolute n00bs as you can tell.  You'll have a better shot scrolling through torrent forums to find answers as they offer more support than being subscribed to Adobe.  This is a FACT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to use the website so can you please help me out with this matter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not quite get you. What website are you referring to? Can you provide us with more info?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines