1) Shift + Left click is delesecting the first item and then the 2nd item gets selected.
2) CTRL + Mouse Scroll Up/Down is not zooming in and out, rather it is scrolling Up/Down in the free area.
3) When I am trying to select a component much inside a layer using, CTRL + Left click. The item is not getting selected, rather the upper level grouped components are kind of vibrating/shaking.
I have tried the following remedies:
1) Updated the to the latest version.
2) Restarted my machine couple of times.
3) Reinstalled XD again.
4) Even though there is some problem with my keyboard, and was going to buy a new one, before one of my colleagues confirmed that he is also facing similar issues today.
Please take a look at it and let me know, as it is getting really difficult to work.
Copy link to clipboard
Sorry to hear about the trouble. I tried replicating the same on Windows 10 and XD 28.8 and was unable to do so. I'd request if you can share a few more details like:
My OS is updated to latest, so as my graphics driver. Probably it was some glitch in the software as it got fixed automatically after uninstalling 4 times. Thanks for the response and support. Really appreciate. 🙂
Glad to hear it has been resolved! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future.