• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vector files gets destroyed when resized in XD

Advisor ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import vector files like logos, illustrations etc I'm unable to rezise them without destroying the object. If it's a logotype each letter gets destroyed, they crash into each other and some of the letters flip 180 degrees. This happens no matter how I import the element and whatever vector format it is. eps, illu, svg. I import either by dragging the file from Bridge, or copy and paste directly from illustrator. I keep constraints and scale proportionaly. Inside Illustrator it's all fine and I can edit the objects as normal but not in XD.

I'm on W10 and all up to date on all Adobe apps. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you disabled responsive resizing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, so that's what caused the problems? After turning the responsive resize switch to off the scaling issues went away. Thanks! But it returns to ON each time I select objects, so its on by default? Just like stroke always is on by default. I hope Adobe changes this. Aespacally the stroke attribute but thats another story.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Responsive resizing is not working at all. It won't give me the option to turn off. It is greyedout and forced to be on. Very frustrating. Please help!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines