• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vector graphic assets from Adobe CC Library is distorted when placed on XD

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Illustrator to draw a set of icons, and put them in Adobe CC Library to share the graphic assets with my teammates and to be used in various design projects in XD, Ilustrator, and Photoshop etc.

When I place the vector graphic asset into XD, somehow the path gets distorted. This only appears to happen on very small vector graphics. (The icons I made in Illustrator are 24px by 24px)

This distortion only happens when graphic assets are place on XD. When I place the same graphic assets on Illustrator, it looks fine. (See the attached assets, you can see the same graphic assets looks fine when placed on Illustrator but looks distorted on XD. I highlighted distortions I see with yellow.)

graphic-assets-xd.jpggraphic-assets-illustrator.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having issues with distortion as well. I have various logos in my CC Library, but when placed inside an XD document it creates a shifted effect on the "D". When placed inside Illustrator the "D" looks fine. I've checked for any additional anchor points that may be causing problems, but there weren't any.

Screenshot 2020-11-30 173533.pngScreenshot 2020-11-30 173639.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines