• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Voice Interface

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have developed a prototype using the latest voice triggers and speech playback features of Adobe Xd. But do i have to press and hold to speak?, since I am developing this interface for blind people, is there any other option, where it is continuously listening, and the press and talk feature is replaced? Also, my prototype doesn't work on my iPhone 6s plus.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

That must be the feature of device in a car which will allow listen voice without pressing or any other action and Alex will reply on that voice.You need to finish you prototype and show it to developers and engineers for explaining what you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Specebar Holding activate device for testing voice trigger in prototype. The full functional application would need from the user to activate microphone on mobile or desktop> See below info or visit full link Using voice commands in XD

Also can you provide more in details on "is there any other option, where it is continuously listening, and the press and talk feature is replaced?"

Do you mean that your prototype doesn't respond on voice trigger?

Thank you

Share and review the prototype or design specs link on the web

• In the desktop app, click the Share icon at the upper right and choose Share for Review (for prototypes) or Share for Development (for design specs).

• When previewing a prototype on a:
    • Desktop or laptop: hold down the spacebar.
    • Adobe XD Mobile app (iOS/Android): use a long press gesture anywhere on the screen. Place your finger on the screen (without moving it) and use the voice command before lifting your finger back.
    • Mobile browser in a smartphone: hold down the microphone icon located in the lower right-corner of the screen.

• When previewing design specs, developers can read or view the voice commands and speech playback as text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ares, Thanks for responding. I have designed a voice interface which will be placed inside the car. The prototype is responding on voice trigger, but is limited as I always have to press and talk. I was looking for something like 'Alexa', where the interface is always listening and triggers on any voice command without pressing/holding the spacebar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That must be the feature of device in a car which will allow listen voice without pressing or any other action and Alex will reply on that voice.You need to finish you prototype and show it to developers and engineers for explaining what you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines