Highlighted

Voice narration on a prototype changes language

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i test my prototype on XD everything is fine, but when make a shereable link and open on any mobile devise browser or desktop browser the voice of the narration speech playback changues to portugese or something like that...and make my speech a mess. The original language is Spanish.

here you have a link:

Demo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Voice narration on a prototype changes language

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i test my prototype on XD everything is fine, but when make a shereable link and open on any mobile devise browser or desktop browser the voice of the narration speech playback changues to portugese or something like that...and make my speech a mess. The original language is Spanish.

here you have a link:

Demo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 09, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, thanks for sharing the demo,  could you please confirm that that language of your OS is also Spanish? I would also like to know the version of Adobe XD and the OS build which you are using at your end.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Os is in Spanish, XD is in English

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 20.2.12

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2019 0