Highlighted

Voice Prototyping and Sharing without sign in

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is there any way for voice prototyping to work for guests? It is requiring a sign-in in order to use voice prototyping which I don't get why. We are trying to run some user tests and if every computer has to have a sign on that is not ideal. How do we work around not signing in for voice prototyping?

Thank you

Frances

Hi francesmunoz, thanks for the note. I'm an engineer on the XD Voice team. There's no workaround for sign-in requirement for shared web prototypes. The best alternative I can offer right now, at least for demoing your prototype, is the preview recording with narration feature, as described here: Using voice commands in XD​.

Best,

Cameron

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Voice Prototyping and Sharing without sign in

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is there any way for voice prototyping to work for guests? It is requiring a sign-in in order to use voice prototyping which I don't get why. We are trying to run some user tests and if every computer has to have a sign on that is not ideal. How do we work around not signing in for voice prototyping?

Thank you

Frances

Hi francesmunoz, thanks for the note. I'm an engineer on the XD Voice team. There's no workaround for sign-in requirement for shared web prototypes. The best alternative I can offer right now, at least for demoing your prototype, is the preview recording with narration feature, as described here: Using voice commands in XD​.

Best,

Cameron

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best,

Cameron

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, bummer. Ok. Yeah, that doesn't help when user testing voice prompts or commands. I will have to find another solution.

Thanks Cameron!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines