• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Voice prototyping not work on phone

Enthusiast ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I create prototype voice based and save it in my CC. Then I access via my phone but voice doesnt work as trigger. Whats going on?

Gear: Android phone (Android one, Oreo OS with latest XD apps)

Thanks

Dw

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deto_ws

Thanks for using Adobe XD and sharing the feedback about this new voice feature. Could you please share the prototype using a private message so that we may assist you appropriately? Please share the following details as well.

• OS version & OS build
  • The version of the Mobile app
  • Mobile device specification.
  • Are you using Adobe XD mobile app or browser?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uh I missing 1 step to hold screen to triggered voice..now all solved

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine doesn't work either on my iPhone... a little disappointed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kennethkawamoto2,

Sorry for this inconvenience, could you please confirm if it was working as expected in the desktop preview?

I would request you to share the prototype in a private message along with the information I request in my previous post.

Thanks for your patience with this.

Regards,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure, are you following the process mentioned in Voice prototyping in XD?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine works on desktop browser (so I assume it works in the Desktop Preview too.) On iPhone the voice command doesn't work but I can hear the voice playback - but it's very faint, almost inaudible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kennethkawamoto2, could you please confirm if you are using Adobe XD mobile app on your iPhone or you are viewing it on a browser? Please create a simple file using the steps mentioned by Preran in message # 4.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a browser. The way I got it working on iPhone browser is to keep pressing the microphone button while talking. However this toggles the browser's microphone access on/off at the same time, which is a terrible UX (ironically...)

Desktop Preview, desktop browser, and iPhone browser all have problem with certain commands but the problems they have are all different (i.e. one command that works on Desktop Preview doesn't work on browser, etc.)

This feature is not yet ready for real use for me...

BTW sorry to hijack the thread deto_ws​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries, we have same problem too. Hope your issue solve asap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kennethkawamoto2 & Deto_ws, thanks for sharing and confirm that you were able to use the voice commands after using a long press gesture on your screen/ and mic icon on the browser. This is as per the design, here are some more details about the workflow: - Voice prototyping in XD. ​

I would still like to have some more insight from you about the issue that you are facing with the response of voice commands on various platforms. Could you please share the workflow which you using to activate the voice commands when it doesn't work for you.

I would appreciate if you could share the sample prototype with us so that we may assist you appropriately.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just sent to you Atul_Saini​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a workaround to get this to work yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(On moble web mode)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines