• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom intous bug with latest software update.

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there!

i'm having a pretty annoying problem - though its just the XD that updated this morning, but now it all other apps.

when i turn on my tablet to use it on mac os catalian everything is alright till the moment i open on of the apps - then it all crashes down and this appears in the settings (attaching image).

can you help me out? maybe new drivers for wacom have been available this week or something? before two weeks was up to date 😕Screenshot 2020-04-06 at 18.05.49.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and here is the proof of wacom update. it's a brand new intous ... because my old one went on vacation after a long time using it...Screenshot 2020-04-06 at 18.08.43.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adding to what Harshika said, see https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/xd/system-requirements.html for the system requirements for XD.

From what I know, Adobe XD isn't supported on Wacom as yet. I would like the other experts here to pitch in with their observations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. I am not quite sure of the issue you're facing. Would you mind elaborating more about the issue here? Are you facing trouble while opening XD? What is the XD version you are using?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines